“As an employer, Newalta welcomes diversity. In particular, we are committed to investing in the economic and social inclusion of Aboriginal workers and we believe that diversity in cultures, perspectives and experiences enrich Newalta’s business. We are proud to partner with the Aboriginal Human Resource Council, and to have the opportunity to engage and develop meaningful relationships with the Aboriginal community.”
|Kelly J. Lendsay speaks at the CEO World Forum about the importance of Indigenous inclusion in the workplace.||Indigenous people can bring resolve to your skills shortages and help advance markets and workplace inclusion efforts.|
- Inclusion Works '15 Sponsorship Opportunities: Updated April 13
- Inclusion Works '15: Empowering Performance, May 12-14, 2015, Sheraton Centre Toronto
- Enhance your company's Indigenous relations through our Advisory Services
- Receive your eLearning "Mastering Inclusion Certificate" through the Inclusion Classroom
- Recruit Indigenous candidates through our national online job site - the Inclusion Network
We help companies build prosperous partnerships with Indigenous people, businesses and communities.
Our advisory services and product suite are designed to help you benchmark your inclusion efforts, advance your inclusion strategies, brand your company as an employer-of-choice / company-of-choice to the Indigenous community, and enhance your ability to recruit, retain and advance Canada’s fastest growing, youngest and most under-leveraged human resource asset of Indigenous people.