“Jazz is stronger through diversity. We celebrate the individual differences and unique perspectives that combine to contribute to our success. The Leadership Circle provides an opportunity to continue building strong, positive relationships with Aboriginal people, businesses and communities.”
|Kelly J. Lendsay speaks at the CEO World Forum about the importance of Indigenous inclusion in the workplace.||Indigenous people can bring resolve to your skills shortages and help advance markets and workplace inclusion efforts.|
- Aboriginal Human Resource Council receives "Outstanding Partner Award" (2015) by Colleges & Institutes Canada
- Announcing Winners: Inaugural Workplace Inclusion Leadership Awards '15
- Download the Inclusion Works '15 Final Program
- Enhance your company's Indigenous relations through our Advisory Services
- Receive your eLearning "Mastering Inclusion Certificate" through the Inclusion Classroom
- Recruit Indigenous candidates through our national online job site - the Inclusion Network
We help companies build prosperous partnerships with Indigenous people, businesses and communities.
Our advisory services and product suite are designed to help you benchmark your inclusion efforts, advance your inclusion strategies, brand your company as an employer-of-choice / company-of-choice to the Indigenous community, and enhance your ability to recruit, retain and advance Canada’s fastest growing, youngest and most under-leveraged human resource asset of Indigenous people.