“CMHC works in partnership with First Nation communities, through its housing programs and capacity development initiatives, to help them attain their housing goals and improve their overall living conditions. Our strong and diverse workplace community is built on mutual respect, employee wellness and development opportunities.”
|Kelly J. Lendsay speaks at the CEO World Forum about the importance of Indigenous inclusion in the workplace.||Indigenous people can bring resolve to your skills shortages and help advance markets and workplace inclusion efforts.|
- CBC interview with AHRC Director Patricia Baxter - in response to the recent Aboriginal women in the labour market report
- Globe and Mail article "Aboriginal women lead the way in Canada's labour markets" - President of AHRC, Kelly J. Lendsay, quoted
- Aboriginal Human Resource Council partners with LIFT Philanthropy Partners
- Aboriginal Human Resource Council receives "Outstanding Partner Award" (2015) by Colleges & Institutes Canada
- Announcing Winners: Inaugural Workplace Inclusion Leadership Awards '15
- View photos and download presentations from Inclusion Works '15 - Toronto
We help companies build prosperous partnerships with Indigenous people, businesses and communities.
Our advisory services and product suite are designed to help you benchmark your inclusion efforts, advance your inclusion strategies, brand your company as an employer-of-choice / company-of-choice to the Indigenous community, and enhance your ability to recruit, retain and advance Canada’s fastest growing, youngest and most under-leveraged human resource asset of Indigenous people.