“At Starwood Hotels & Resorts Canada, we celebrate cultural and heritage backgrounds. We are committed to fostering positive alliances with Indigenous people and communities. With collaborative efforts, we are focused on creating an environment of inclusion for associates, guests and suppliers.”
Inclusion Works '16, November 22-24, 2016 is coming to Banff, Alberta.
View this video for information on Inclusion Works events and testimonials from previous employers and career candidates who have participated in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Register today.
Employer Engagement and Inclusion
The Great Disconnect - Kelly J. Lendsay speaks to the disconnect between organizations and our Indigenous workforce.
Through Inclusion leadership, Indigenous people can bring resolve to your skills shortages and help advance markets and workplace inclusion efforts.
- AHRC congratulates Roberta Jamieson, President & CEO of Indspire awarded Officer (O.C.) of the Order of Canada.
- New Inclusion Baseline - exercise helps companies benchmark their inclusion efforts.
- New Leadership Circle members have joined AHRC in 2016.
- Labour Market Information (LMI) - Issues and Barriers: Aboriginal Participation in Major Projects
- Civeo Case Study: Benchmarking Workplace Performance with Diagnostics to Accelerate Indigenous Inclusion Strategies
- CBC interview with AHRC Director Patricia Baxter - in response to the recent Aboriginal women in the labour market report
- Aboriginal Human Resource Council receives "Outstanding Partner Award" (2015) by Colleges & Institutes Canada
- Showcasing Winners: Inaugural Workplace Inclusion Leadership Awards '15
We help companies build prosperous partnerships with Indigenous people, businesses and communities.
Our advisory services and product suite are designed to help you benchmark your inclusion efforts, advance your inclusion strategies, brand your company as an employer-of-choice / company-of-choice to the Indigenous community, and enhance your ability to recruit, retain and advance Canada’s fastest growing, youngest and most under-leveraged human resource asset of Indigenous people.