“Inclusion involves everyone. We want to create an environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging, respected and valued. An inclusive environment means that people feel their colleagues in Cargill are interested in what they bring to the table to make the company better. We believe that creating a more inclusive environment also will have the effect of improving our diversity, but it all starts with inclusion.”
|Kelly J. Lendsay speaks at the CEO World Forum about the importance of Indigenous inclusion in the workplace.||Indigenous people can bring resolve to your skills shortages and help advance markets and workplace inclusion efforts.|
- NEW BOOK LAUNCH (Diversity at Work): The No-Nonsense Guide to Workplace Inclusion Ebook
- NEW! Nominations are open for our inaugural Workplace Inclusion Leadership Awards: Honouring Indigenous Inclusion Excellence (May 14, 2015 - Toronto)
- Inclusion Works '15: Empowering Performance, May 12-14, 2015, Sheraton Centre Toronto
- Enhance your company's Indigenous relations through our Advisory Services
- Receive your eLearning "Mastering Inclusion Certificate" through the Inclusion Classroom
- Recruit Indigenous candidates through our national online job site - the Inclusion Network
We help companies build prosperous partnerships with Indigenous people, businesses and communities.
Our advisory services and product suite are designed to help you benchmark your inclusion efforts, advance your inclusion strategies, brand your company as an employer-of-choice / company-of-choice to the Indigenous community, and enhance your ability to recruit, retain and advance Canada’s fastest growing, youngest and most under-leveraged human resource asset of Indigenous people.