“Tim Hortons has been working for many years to build, structured, meaningful and long-term relationships with aboriginal communities, focused on youth empowerment, economic development, education and employment.”
|Kelly J. Lendsay speaks at the CEO World Forum about the importance of Indigenous inclusion in the workplace.||Indigenous people can bring resolve to your skills shortages and help advance markets and workplace inclusion efforts.|
- NEW! Nominations are open for our inaugural Workplace Inclusion Leadership Awards: Honouring Indigenous Inclusion Excellence (May 14, 2015 - Toronto)
- Wab Kinew Appointed to Kocihta's Board of Directors (January 2015)
- Inclusion Works '15: Empowering Performance, May 12-14, 2015, Sheraton Centre Toronto
- Enhance your company's Indigenous relations through our Advisory Services
- Receive your eLearning "Mastering Inclusion Certificate" through the Inclusion Classroom
- Recruit Indigenous candidates through our national online job site - the Inclusion Network
We help companies build prosperous partnerships with Indigenous people, businesses and communities.
Our advisory services and product suite are designed to help you benchmark your inclusion efforts, advance your inclusion strategies, brand your company as an employer-of-choice / company-of-choice to the Indigenous community, and enhance your ability to recruit, retain and advance Canada’s fastest growing, youngest and most under-leveraged human resource asset of Indigenous people.